Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hasni Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 08:09 AM
    100 % Fresh Air
    Hi, I am performing cooling load calculations for a general hospital.in one zone I rerquire 100% freshy air for TB clinics and other ares, like , clean utility, pharmacy,waiting and corridor to have normal 15% freash air. I sit possible to literally achieve this through one AHU.Thanks
    r2g2rbm2004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 03:08 AM
    No sir, you can not perform two(2) different AHU functions at the same time. For a hundred percent Fresh Air one, the equip should dedicated for that purpose only, because we are talking of 2 different environmental conditions that can not be establish by a single equipment.
    topspin88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 12:39 AM
    With all due respect to r2g2rbm2004, I beg to disagree on his comment. You can always design an AHU as you needed. All you have to do is calculate enough fresh air intake to the AHU to handle your 100% fresh air zone (which in turn will be exhausted through exhaust fans) add the 15% fresh air for another zone and recirculate about 42% of your supply air. From there, add your heat load inside and calculate your AHU capacity. The ideal equipment for this set up though is a chilled water AHU.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preserving fresh cherries [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me a way to preserve fresh cherries please? Also any recipes using them would be gratefully received... thanks

40'S chiq needs fresh look [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! Im in my later 40's and have a big date next weekend. I need haircolor help. Ive got dark brown hair with 30% grey. Ive always loved the highlight/lowlight look but I also want to keep the grey blended in. what should I tell the stylist when I go in? I want natural but flirty and NOT ORANGE!...

I want to be a fresh blonde. :) [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have golden, long blond hair.. it has a slight strawberry tone. However I would like to be a more fresher whiter blonde like I originally was. How do I go about adding some highlights myself. Iam a natural blonde, so I still want it to look natural. Like the sun has bleached it..? :)

How to keep things fresh [ 2 Answers ]

Basically just want to ask for any suggestions on keepings things fresh, lively, etc. ina relationship. You can't always rely on dinner and a movie or hanging out at a bar and stuff so I was just asking what are some other things that can be done as an activity or excuse to just hang out with your...

View more questions Search