Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markorious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 05:49 AM
    How do I replace my mower deck belt for a 38 inch cut sears craftsman lawn tractor
    How do I replace a mower deck belt on my sears craftsman lawn tractor model # 917.254940
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Go to sears.com and put in your model #. On the upper right after you find your model # click onto the view diagram. This will give you a general idea.
    murphy67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 07:21 AM
    Need diagram for 38 inch craftsman riding mower deck belt
    murphy67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 07:22 AM
    A diagram for mower belt on 38 inch craftsman riding mower

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Riding Mower 23 Kohler hp 24 inch deck [ 11 Answers ]

I recently went out to mow my lawn with this otherwise reliable machine. I pulled the PTO clutch switch to engage the blades. They started to rotate and I was on my way, for about 30 seconds and then the blades stopped rotating. The motor runs perfectly yet the drive unit for the blade belt does...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Craftsman Lawn tractor mower deck [ 10 Answers ]

I need instructions for installing mower deck on a 15.5 horse power craftsman lawn tractor model # 917.271061 Thank's

Can anyone show me a diagram of how to replace the drive belt on a 42 inch deck on a [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone show me a diagram of how to replace the drive belt on a 42 inch deck on a john deere lx255 mowingriding mower

Craftsman 20.0 electric start 42 inch automatic lawn tractor mower clutch [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Craftsman 20.0 hp electric start 42" mower automatic lawn tractor Model 917.270940 and it appears the cable that allows you to engage the blades has broken. How do you either fix this problem or do we need to purchase a new cable. If we need a new cable how is it installed... I need...

View more questions Search