Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phylgar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 11:00 PM
    Searching
    Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...
    Overthehills23 Posts: 42, Reputation: 7

Mar 8, 2006, 08:27 AM
    Jewel - Foolish Games. The final lyrics of the song are "You're always crazy like that" Beautiful song, hope it's what you're looking for. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

I've been searching for something... can you tell me where to find it? [ 2 Answers ]

:( :( I've been looking for an icon buddy... and I want to know where I should go to get one. Because I'm kind of bored so... well... I want one... anyway, Thanks for helping...

Searching for answers [ 2 Answers ]

My step daughter suffers from Social Anxiety Disorder. She is 19 now and has had counseling in the past. After 5 years away from the world ( her mother took her out of school and basically isolated her until her mother left the picture) she went back to school and made many positive steps. However...

View more questions Search