Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xiimee Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    I heard a story on Coast to Coast AM with George Nory, does anyone listen to this great show at 11:00 PM on AM radio? If not you had better start!!! Anyway, it seems a lady was sitting in her living room knitting one night when the rocking chair across from here began rocking. Of course, she was quite taken aback and when it just kept on rockin all by itself, she just started to pray for protection from this unseen entity. Suddenly, she heard voices in the room that seemed to be having a conversation. When she tuned her ears into the voices she heard one say, "No, you must leave this place now!" Then another voice flatly stated, "No! I don't have to leave I was invited and I wish to stay!" After a few moments of this sort of bantering, the rocker just stopped rocking and a wonderful peace fell over the room. The lady gathered her senses and remembered her three children playing upstairs in the bedroom. She flew up the stairs missing a few on her way and bolted down the hall into the childrens bed room where she found them playing a board game, a ouija board.
    Is it truee?
    xiimee Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 04:26 PM
    I was watching Unexplained Mysteries late one night and the narrator was talking about the
    movie, "The Entity". The Entity(1981 horror movie) is a movie about paranormal phenomenon,
    where alleged victim Carla Moran(fictional character) was attacked by a number of unseen forces.
    The Unexplained Mysteries show delved into what took place in the home of this woman, who
    claimed she was being attacked by mad crazed ghosts. Pictures were shown on the show where
    spherical orbs were flying around the room and I noticed something in the pictures, that was not
    discussed on the show!

Normally, Unexplained Mysteries does not miss a detail as crucial to a case, as this one! I am very
    skeptical about these shows, but yet the pictures had some convincing photography. What caught
    my eye and you could barely see the image in the bottom of the picture, was a Ouija board!
    You actually see a part of the board in the photograph! How in the world could this slip the eyes
    of the staff at Unexplained Mysteries! I've studied photographs of so-called paranormal phenomenon
    and the ghostly pictures on the show, were the best I have seen yet.
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Feb 3, 2009, 01:54 PM

People say that the Ouija Board is just a game made by Milton Bradley which is true. But I myself look at it like this. That company is producing a board that has been around for centuries that can conjure up almost anything. You can do the same with paper, pen and a drinking glass. MB is not stupid... they made the board because they know people will buy them and use them. My advice to anyone who asks is to stay away from them. Patti
    SnowMars89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 07:53 PM

I have a ouija board, I study in the art of witchcraft. Spirits can be evil if the pentagram is not set up the correct way. A protection spell will come in handy. I have used this to contact my lover in the other realm frequently.
    poghee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 12:27 PM
    One day me and my little brother Tommy were in our room with a friend, and the guys name.. I don't remember I think it was joey but anyway tommy all of a sudden started talking to the board and then the board started saying your stupid and retarted... The spirit was nice at first.. but graduall ygot more meaner. Before we said good bye... the planchette moved to I-L-L-K-I-L-L-Y-O and before it got to U, we put so much pressure on the planchette I thought it would snap. The next day in the creek Tommy felt like someone was strangling him. We also saw a demonic face in wood
    CallofDutyQueen100 Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Jul 9, 2010, 06:34 AM
    Comment on poghee's post
    That's freaky!

Jul 9, 2010, 06:40 AM
    I hate those pieces of crap. All they bring is bad man! After hearing and seeing what they do and can do I really don't want one or to be involved with one in any way. My Uncle said he might get a weegee board. AKA an ouji board. I swear I will never set foot in his house ever again if he does. I'm a Catholic and so is my whole family and consider that devil worshiping and stuff, that doesn't mean I don't believe in ghosts. I also heard they mostly contact bad spirits too... So I'm scared for him if he does do it. He might not but still... is there anything I can say/do to keep him from getting one? Does anyone know of specific Catholic or Christian prayers to help keep him safe if he does? I mean like real prayers like the Hail Mary. Thanks guys.

Jul 9, 2010, 06:42 AM
    Comment on CallofDutyQueen100's post
    Sorry. I forgot to put in the symbols in the word I meant to use. I meant to say: "all they bring is bad sh*t man"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

A story? [ 1 Answers ]

Please, can someone tell me if it's possible to write a "story" in the present or future tense. It might seem like an odd question but I won't say more until I get a response. Thanks, Dragn ::)

View more questions Search