Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usandall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 09:26 PM
    What is the average cost a single career mom spends on hersel & Children annually
    On Clothing... Please separate it by mom versus child
    Thanks
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 09:31 PM
    Honestly, that really depends on the mom. Is she one who has to buy the 'in thing'? Does she have to always be better then everyone? Or is she a woman who just buys what she can afford to keep her and her child warm?
    It all depends on who the mom is and what she thinks is best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find Cost of goods sold and ending inventory using.average cost/FIFO/LIFO [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time with the fifo and lifo method... of this question Began with 73 yards @ 23 per yard During the month the company made the following purchases. March 3/4 113 yards @ 27 3/12 81 yards @ 29 3/19 167 yards @ 32 3/25 44 yards @ 35

Finance / cost of equity and weighted average cost of capital [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about calculating the after-tax cost of new debt and common equity. Calculate the cost of equity and calculate weighted cost of capital. I do not understand this a bit. The following tabulation gives earnings per share figures for the Foust Company during the preceding 10 years. The...

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Weighted average cost of capital [ 1 Answers ]

Johnson Inc is an all-equity firm that pays no taxes. The market value of the firm's equity is $2 Million. The cost of this unlevered equity is 18% per annum. Johnson plans to issue $400,000 in debt and use the proceeds to repurchase stock. The cost of debt is 10% per annum. a. After Johnson...

View more questions Search