Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samrat chakrabarty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 09:01 PM
    Scholarship in India
    Hi sir I am samrat chakrabarty student of mechanical first year iwould like 2 ask u giving information regarding schlorship in india through net so that ican get them in future
    habts96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Hey Dear
    I Am Habtamu Teshome 1st Year Architecture Student In Ethiopia.
    My Request Could You Offer Me Any Scholarship Opportunities Concerning Architecture Or Any Engeenering Fields In India. I Am Ready To Offer You Any Information Useful For This Purpose.
    Sincerely Yours
    Sugandhika Madu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 02:00 AM
    Now I'm studying in university in sri lanka.I want to get scolarship to indian university. How to get that scolarshi
    Sugandhika Madu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 02:04 AM

Now I'am doing Hindi spashil digree in Sri lankan University.how to get scolarship to indian University to learn Hindi.
    shakila1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 09:18 PM

Dear Sir,
    I Am Tamanna Alam 5th Year Architecture(internee an thesis) Student In Bangladesh
    My Request Could You Offer Me Any Scholarship Opportunities Concerning Architecture In India. I Am Ready To Offer You Any Information Useful For This Purpose.
    Sincerely Yours,

Tamanna Alam
    Email:[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a scholarship abroad? [ 2 Answers ]

If your advice is, to look in the internet please give me specific urls. I know that the information is there but I don't have the time to search the web for it, got final exam soon, so I'll be studying most the time :o

I want a scholarship [ 4 Answers ]

First, I need to get into college. I applied to UMD and PENNState. I have a 3.55 GPA and I am in the top 10% in my grade. In SAT I got a 710(math), 640(crt. Reading) and (680 in writing). What are my chances to get a scholarship. Or do you think I can go to JOhn Hopkins or YAle:(

How can I get scholarship in the US... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there!I'm presently taking my law proper right now,my pre-law was AB political science but actually I'm planning to stop for a while, it seems that I am more incline to study abroad, to be particular, I like to study in US. Please help me how can I get some scholarship for post graduate or other...

Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a portuguese student and I'm finishing my law course. I want to do a master of law in europe but I can't find scholarships to portuguese students. Do you know where can I found information about that? Thanks

View more questions Search