Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommadud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 05:35 PM
    How long can a bar LEGALLY bar you from their establishment?
    A friend of mine made a statement on his myspace about a bowling alley that he bowls at (something about how ty the staff had been treating the customers)~ one of the employees from the bowling alley saw it, showed it to the manager and they 'banned' him for life! Is this legal? And if so what is the maximum amount of time that they can keep him 'banned'?! :confused:
    Thanks for all of your help!! `Mommadud:p
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Actually they can ban him past life and not allow him dead in there either.

A place of business can refuse service to anyone as long as it is not for a protected class of people * in he US*
    So while they may let him back in, if he takes that off myspace and goes in and tells them he is sorry,
    They can ban him for as long as they want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long until she is not her mothers, legally? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is in the army and his 11 year old daughter came to live with us in April. The mother has never carried a stable job, and has moved away from her other child(different father) and boyfriend to who knows where... She has yet to contact her daughter or even acknowledge her birthday, she...

Permanent Establishment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Would like to know the definition of Permanent Establishment as quoted in the Pub 901 for U.S. Tax treaties 'The income is not borne by a permanent establishment, fixed base, or trade or business the employer has in the United States.' Does this include employers having an address over...

Paternity establishment [ 3 Answers ]

I began a paternity/support case against my ex. I'm curious of the costs associated with a paternity test when done through the court system, not independently.

View more questions Search