Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xomariahox Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Soo. I deleted my sound.
    Ok I need mega help lmfao I'm a complete moron and was trying to get more disk space and I was like ooo I guess I don't need this cause I didn't know wth it was and I delted something that was my sound I guess? When I reboot my laptop it says Mutlimedia audio controller or something like that and says to insert a disk.. I clicked next anyway hehe :D and wellll Nothing happened it couldn't go on... :(... this laptop is like so old and I totally don't have that disk anymore lol and if I did I woudlnt know which one it was.. SO I'm in an iffy situation.. I NEED TO WATCH LOST and MY SOUND IS GONE :eek: this superrr sucks So if anyone knows what I can do to get it back I will be forever in your debt lol Im dying without my sound... :mad:

TY SO MUCH
    <333333333333
    Love
    Mariahhh
    IT Helpp Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Apr 7, 2008, 05:48 PM
    You most likely need to download and reinstall the Multimedia Drivers. Are you connected to high-speed internet? If you are, I would be glad to try to help you at no charge. If you go to this link, IT Helpp - Remote Support Services , I can log into your computer and try to fix the problem.

Peter

Apr 7, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Lol can't you like give me viruses and sstuff... I don't know if I should trust you
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Mariahhh :

So... I prefer to reply here.

No info on which Windows OS you run was provided, so I assume you use WinXP
    Go to start
    Go to this computer
    Check system tasks (left box)
    Go to system information
    Go to hardware
    Go to hardware control
    Go to audio control
    Check what audio controller you require
    Download driver from Internet
    Install driver

Alternatively : find out which drivers you require by searching the Internet. The manufacturer of your laptop has on his site a service section, where you can search and download any drivers or drivers set.

;)

Apr 7, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Mariahhh :

So .... I prefer to reply here.

No info on which Windows OS you run was provided, so I assume you use WinXP
    Go to start
    Go to this computer
    Check system tasks (left box)
    Go to system information
    Go to hardware
    Go to hardware control
    Go to audio control
    Check what audio controller you require
    Download driver from Internet
    Install driver

;)
    HOLD UPP SAY AGAIN WHHHHAT OMMMGGG you its xp lol but woaaaaa slowe rand more deltailed I have no idea what u saying lmfao

Apr 7, 2008, 06:05 PM
    And if you had a link for the driver thing id totally have your babies.. LOL jjk umm id seriously idolizeyou thou

Apr 7, 2008, 06:07 PM
    OK I got up to go into hardware but I don't see the next step as an option for me

Apr 7, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Well this is my first day on this site and I should have realized you would have concerns. It is absolutely appropriate that you should question whether I have ill intentions. Fortunately, the program I use allows you to remain in complete control of the process. We will both have access to your mouse and keyboard, and you can disconnect at anytime.

Take a look at my website and ask me any questions that you like. Here is my personal email if you would prefer to communicate directly.

[email protected]

By the way, I just noticed you are trying to connect. I sent you an email to your hotmail account.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2008, 06:09 PM
    One of the main intents of this site is solving problems -- and providing help

To other people with similar problems who visit the site in the future -- The

Site you posted may be a reputable site -- this site has a reputation to live

Up to -- I don't trust everybody who posts a link online -- trust me?

Pulling people away from this site is probably frowned on!!

Take the advice of Credendovidis -- DIY

Apr 7, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Lol I didn't trust him

Apr 7, 2008, 06:24 PM
    It has been my experience that most users do not know how to figure out what driver they need, where to find it, and how to install it. That's why Microsoft is supposed to automatically download the driver. But it always seems to fail...

xomariahox,

To finish connecting, you may need to "approve" or "allow" the process to run. Otherwise, make sure to close the entire session.

Peter

Apr 7, 2008, 07:30 PM
    THE ITHELP.COM GUY WAS GREAT HELP AND REAL FAST HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING<333333 TY SO MUCH PETER!! Everyone if you have this issue or any other issues.. go to that website he fixed it so well.. so fast... and didn't steal things and files and corrupt my cpu and now my sound is back =D TY SO MUCH PETER
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2008, 10:10 PM
    I have had some bad experience with online computer repair -- one was where

You downloaded their program and then they help repair your computer remotely--

The program caused my computer to go crazy and the person doing the help became

Very annoyed with me when I was just trying to explain the original problem...

Then there was a time when I had a similar sound problem, to the one here...

I called Microsoft Help -- Paid CALL -- Some arrigant young kid thought he knew

It all -- just a waste of my time and money... Didn't even listen to what I said

I also tried a service where you pay by the year -- they were difficult to work

With -- like you had to make an appointment to get their help -- believe they

Changed their policy after I signed up... I forgot what their name was -- not

Important...

Try link IT Helpp posted IT Helpp - Remote Support Services

Are there certain hours you are available -- PST Hours

Apr 8, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Standard business hours generally speaking, but since I do have a home office I am always available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

Looking for the information-where deleted files are stored after deleted from recycli [ 7 Answers ]

Well it's a tough one so ill try to explain the best I can When you delete a file it can be undelted with programs I'm not concerned with undeleting the file where is the information stored on my hard drive I'm looking for the information that tells the undeleter program what been deleted ...

Sound system deleted [ 1 Answers ]

I deleted sound system from my computer I have windows XP can any one help me get it back. And its not in my control panel. The software I have no sound at all:mad:

After deleted soundMAX, and then no sound [ 3 Answers ]

I deleted the soundmax from my computer accidentally, After that I can't play any sounds from my speaker, I don't know what can I do now? I tried to download the soundmax from internet, but the setup was failed, It appeared "severe"- driver not found (something like that) So, anyone tell...

I deleted my sound on my computer [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I deleted the sound from my computer and I need to know how to get it back. PLEASE HELP!!

View more questions Search