Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2008, 02:56 PM
    I Like a Girl In My Martial Arts Class
    Ok guys. I am 13 (most people say I look 15,16) and I think I am quite mature for my age, without being boastful. There's this girl in my Martial Arts class who I kind of like, she's normally in the junior class but she's started coming to the adults, like me. I train 99% of the time with her Dad who's a lovely guy.

The thing is I like her and I don't really know how to do it. I only really see her at my club, her mum watches and her little sister takes part too. How do I tell her?

The second thing is, I know she likes me, but she doesn't look the age that I look (she looks 13, I look 15) so it might look dodgy if we did go out. I don't know, what do you guys think?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 7, 2008, 04:23 PM
    It won't look dodgy lol if you like her that won't matter your both the same age and you both know that so it shouldn't be aproblem

And about asking her out why don't you ask her if theirs afilm she wants to see or anything she would like to do and if you've no cash why don't you type in Google - free things to do in... and your town I'm sure theirs plenty to do that doesn't cost an arm and aleg
    blacksinz Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 01:06 AM
    Lol well try get to know her. Have u talked to her before?

Apr 8, 2008, 03:19 AM
    ^^cookie monster^^(love the name by the way :P)

yer, moneys no problem to be honest, the difficulty is getting there. She lives about 25 minutes away from my house, so it would mean having to get a few buses but I spose its no huge deal. Thanks for the ideas about the free stuff, might try that anyway!

^^blacksinz^^

yer I do try but its kind of difficult because your supposed to be learning not chatting. And yer, well briefly but nothing really outside of the martial arts.

the thing that concerns me the most guys, if it didn't work out but she still liked me and if her dad find out. I know he probably wouldn't say much except oh, teenagers but I don't want to get into that predicament if you see what I mean. Any ideas on that one?

thanks for your help by the way guys, much appreciated.
    blacksinz Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Well you can always talk to her before class starts. Tats what I do cause I a black belt in Tae kwan do(hope spelled it rite) if you think you dare to ask her out then go for it. Spend some time with her get to know her. Just to be sure if your feelings are right cause who knows only like her as friends. After that you can tell her how you feel. If u make her happy her dad sure don't care just don be too crazy like keep going to see her. Or call her too much. Cause tats just plain weird. Stay normal and don try to be someone your not. Good luck man!
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 8, 2008, 01:30 PM
    You could always ask her dad if you could take her to see a film if he says yes then you ask him if he or his wife could drop her off at the cinema and pick her up then they won't be worried and you won't be sneaking around behind their backs and I'm sure he would appreciate it for asking him first and making sure she will get their OK and get home OK and also it will make you look more responsible by asking well that's what I think I don't know if anybody will agree with me on it
    Alan90 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2008, 02:56 AM
    You could take her out just as a friend and see if you actually get along and like eachothers personalitlys. If you do then ask her out again only on a date this time?

Jun 7, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Thanks guys 4 your advice, really appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial arts scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any universities or colleges that offer martial arts schollarships ?

What is the name of this martial arts movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie about 3 years ago about a kung fu fighter who had to battle 4 groups of people. Each group used an element (fire, water, air, earth) to camouflage themselves during the fight. The only part I remember really well was when the fighter had to battle the group using earth. They were in...

Martial arts scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any scholarships for martial arts to universities or colleges

Martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

Wich form of martial arts is most effective in strikeing with hands and teaches the student hand speed,accuracy, agility,and stress speed. If there is not such form of martial arts would the reader please tell me wich form of martails arts would suit me best. Also would you tell me the best way to...

View more questions Search