Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Momo5 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2008, 12:12 PM
    My husband doesn't ejaculate in me
    I am 42 years old and my husband is 53. We have been married for a year and our sex life is fantastic- except for the fact that he never ejaculates in me. It takes him a while to 'peak' anyway but I enjoy our long sessions. He always makes sure I'm well satisfied and then we manually finish him. I am missing the intimacy of his climax and it kind of hurts my feelings.
    He was married to his first wife for 17 years and they only 'made love' twice a year and she would complain about how long it took. Could this be a factor? Is there anything I can do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Hello Mom:

You could ask him.

excon

Apr 7, 2008, 12:33 PM
    I don't want to put pressure on him or embarrass him if he can't help it.
    I've told him I'd like him to 'finish' in me and with a combination of manual and intercourse he has.
    I was just wondering if this is at all common in men or if there was anything I can do.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Hello again, Mom:

Talking about your sex life shouldn't embarrass either of you. If it does, try to break through. If you can't, seek some help.

excon

Apr 7, 2008, 12:43 PM
    You're right.
    So I should just ask him why he doesn't ejaculate with intercourse?
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo5
    I am 42 years old and my husband is 53. We have been married for a year and our sex life is fantastic- except for the fact that he never ejaculates in me. It takes him a while to 'peak' anyway but I enjoy our long sessions. He always makes sure I'm well satisfied and then we manually finish him. I am missing the intimacy of his climax and it kind of hurts my feelings.
    He was married to his first wife for 17 years and they only 'made love' twice a year and she would complain about how long it took. Could this be a factor? Is there anything I can do?
    This is something you should talk to him about. He is probably divorced because his first wife wasn't open with him, or him with her. This is one of the biggest things that end's a relationship. You need to talk to him about it, ask him why.
    ampersandra Posts: 70, Reputation: 10

Apr 7, 2008, 08:45 PM
    I'm not too sure "asking" is the right word. It may look like you're interrogating him. Tell him to in you when he's almost there and see if he complies. Does it HAVE to be MANUAL stimulation? What about oral?

Apr 8, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Oral works sometimes too. I think his 17 year marriage and 15 years of being single after his divorce are a factor and he became used to a certain kind of stimulation (masturbation). We talked a little about it this morning and I feel better about it. He has 'finished' in me a few times, but not many. He says it has to do with the time of day we do it- it takes longer in the evening because he's tired- he says his goal is to make sure I'm satisfied and I always am. I think we can work on this and I'm not as concerned now. Thank you.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Don't be mean to him; he loves you!

Marriage is a loving partnership. :)

Apr 8, 2008, 10:38 AM
    I would never be mean to him. He is the light of my life!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Wonderful, I was concerned about your "hurts my feelings" comment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Ejaculate [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 16 year old male. When I masterbate, which I have been doing since I was 12, I can reach a climax where I feel the tingle in my leg, I feel the sensation in my penis, just no semen comes out. A clear, sticky fluid comes out some time after a lttle bit, but no sperm. Please help!

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me, why? [ 24 Answers ]

I need your advise/ help please. I am 29 and my husband is 31. We have been married for 5 years. I know that’s its more common than usual for a man to be aroused and to be able to reach his peak and ejaculate very quickly. My husband, on the other hand takes a very long time to ejaculate. He...

Can't Ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is my first time asking a question so please bare with me. I am 26yrs old and am seeing a guy who is younger than I. We have already established that we are not looking to begin a serious relationship. The other night we had intercourse for the first time and on my part it was great even...

Can't Ejaculate [ 4 Answers ]

For the past two months when my husband and I have sex he is not able to climax. I've asked him what's going on but he just makes up one excuse after another. Is it possible for a 38 year old man to go two months without ejaculating? I've always heard that a man must or it will cause problems even...

View more questions Search