Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glassart Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 03:22 PM
    Coke
    Need to know some prices on Coke collectables. Some are glasses, bears, bottles. Glassart
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 10, 2006, 03:49 PM
    Can you please tell people the age's of the items etc may help you get the answer your looking for? Also if they are lmt etc.
    glassart Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 04:08 PM
    I would but not sure of the ages, Most are from the 90's and before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A different coke commercial 80's [ 8 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for the group or song title for an 80's coke ad that was shown in the uk - it was the one with the kids on stage singing ' we are the future of our world, we are the hope of a nation, we are tomorrows people, we are the inspiration'! I've been searching for months and...

80's coke commercial [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone knows where I could download 80's Coke commercials . Especially Coke commercials relating to Olympics such as... " to the simplest pleasure, to the highest of dreams, we're united by this moment...this is real, this is real , you can't beat the feeling" Thanks!

Song from diet coke ad with girl and barbershop [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing during the diet coke ad where a girl with long hair is looking into a barbershop window and decides to go in and get her hair cut very short? Its usually airs when the olympics are on. The ad has changed the lyrics and I don't remember the...

Difference btwn Pepsi and Coke [ 10 Answers ]

My friend and I are doing a project on the difference between Pepsi and Coke. We found out that both soft drinks have the same ingredients, excpet Pepsi has citric acid in it. Does anyone know what differnce the citric acid does to Pepsi? What is citric acid? What does it do to beverages? Does...

Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am doing a project on evaluating the defference of pepsi and coke and I need some ideas. Are class already has the difference in current, taste, strength of acid in the drink. I need help.

View more questions Search