Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet jane Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Apr 6, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Late 70's-80's animated movie
    This is a shot in the dark, but here goes:

I remember ONE scene of this movie from 20 years ago... and have been searching for it for a long time.
    The scene is of the main character/s on a ridge/mountain/cliff/high spot overlooking a field... when, in the distance, they see thousands of giant armadillo like creatures 'marching' towards them. I think the characters had been traveling on foot for some time prior to coming upon the field. The animation (not story line) is similar to the last unicorn...
    Sorry I don't remember any more of the movie... I appreciate any ideas you can give me!
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Apr 6, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Was it by chance a japanimation/
    sweet jane Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Apr 7, 2008, 12:24 AM
    It did seem kind of anime... now that I think about it. Maybe not so much as Naruto...
    They used to have this TV program, Superbook, in the 80's. It is some religious program for kids, but I think I remember the animation resembling that.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Apr 7, 2008, 02:58 AM
    Did the creatures have many eyes that were orange? If they were I remember a scene where one had blue eyes and was sick. Does that sound familiar? I've been looking for something similar, but haven't gotten the answer yet
    aznboy720 Posts: 1, Reputation: 4

Apr 7, 2008, 03:34 AM
    I think the movie you are looking for is Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind or the title in the 80's was Wind warriors hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

80's maybe late 70's animated kids movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about the movie, but I know it was on VHS. I can kind of remember there were these weird creatures, possibly dog-like? That could walk and speak. They could teleport, or go from place to place with some kind of gateway? They had to help a little boy, and pissibly a little...

Looking for a 70's - 80's animated scfi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find the title to a animated scfi movie. I seen it in the 1970's or early 1980's. The main character had a short wizard(?) and a girl for companions. There was a guy in black that was hunting them down trying to kill them. They were always shooting wild looking machine guns.

Animated move from late 70's or early 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I've been searching the internet for years trying to find this movie that I watched one time when I was very young. I watched it in the mid 80's, but it could be as old as the 70's. I don't remember much except the end. I do know that it involved two kinds of fairies (I think), a boy and a...

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

View more questions Search