Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2006, 11:12 AM
    Dictionnaire infernal
    Does anyone know of a site where I can find a complete list of the demons in the Dictionnaire Infernal? I've at several sites online and none of them have a complete list. Unfortunately, the book is not available at my local library either.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2006, 01:52 PM
    Is this one any better than ones you saw?
    I don't know abigor from zepar so you'll be the a better judge of whether this page is better than most or not:
    http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/deliri...demon_list.asp

I saw more than one site pointing to this page.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Oh thanks Rick! I haven't tried that site so I'll give it a go and see if any of the links have the complete list.
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2006, 01:29 PM
    Hey Rick, thanks again for the link! On the page you sent was a list of more demons than just those that are listed in the Dictionnaire Infernal, but by looking at the descriptions in each demon's page, I was able to put together the complete list on my own. Thanks so much, problem solved!
    tintoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 09:52 PM
    I believe that there are only two original copies of the dictionaire inferne going back some forty years Brighton reference library had one which was available to read on site albeit in french and the British Library the other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search