Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheep1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Stretch marks
    What is the best proven product in the market today that would remove very old stretch marks?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 04:19 PM
    When you find it let me know. I've had stretch marks for 40 years and nothing has ever worked that I found on the market for sale. The marks will fade but never truly go away. It's just something you trade when you have kids I've found.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 7, 2008, 04:35 AM
    To be totally honest, you cannot completely get rid of stretch marks but there are products out there that make them look less visible.
    Cocoa butter is a popular choice among people with stretch marks. This will help soften it and make it look less visible.
    Hope that helps. :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Unfortunately, there are no products on the market that will remove stretch marks, but there some things that can improve of them. The use of products containing vitamin E, wheat germ or bio oil will help soften the appearance of stretch marks. Retin-A or alpha hydroxy acid creams can also reduce stretch marks. But the only effective way to remove stretch marks is by laser surgery, microdermabrasion, chemical peels or other surgery procedures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 8 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get rid of stretch marks? Not really from pregnancy but I reallized when you scratch a lot in one place for a long time you get stretch marks and I want to know how to rid of them.

Stretch marks! [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I have stretch marks on my tummy/hips but I think that's because I USED to be fat. But now I have one on my boob, and my boobs are an A-So its not like that that big to have marks on it. . How is this possible? What does stretch mark mean ?

Stretch marks:S uh oh [ 5 Answers ]

Umm, do stretch maeks on you're thies go away if you lose weight on them, I'm still young so I'm wondering.

Stretch marks [ 5 Answers ]

I have just recenlty statred putting on a lot of weight, and beacause of this I have got a lot of stretch marks, I have just recently started putting mosterizer on the areas but I was just wonering if doing that will help at all/ Or does any one know a great way to get rid of stretch marks?...

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

View more questions Search