Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leegarland32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Taxes for dummies
    I forgot a w2 on my taxes. I have a 1040x form. How do you fill it out?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 5, 2008, 12:09 PM
    The Form 1040X probably will NOT be needed.

The IRS will just ask you to send in the W-2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to care for an indoor plant for dummies. [ 7 Answers ]

I just received a potted plant for my birthday. As there is no sun out this time of year. I was wondering how to care for this beautiful plant so that is stands the test of time. It's a hacineath (I have no clue how to spell this), tulips, and daisy combo in a pot. Thank you for any and...

L1 tax for dummies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Information: I worked in US for 7 months (jul 8 2006 to feb 8 2006) in L1 B Visa. While in L1b visa, I was paid allowances for approx $20000.I paid taxes in home country India. I didn't know then that I had to file taxes in USA. After I returned to India, I got the information about Tax...

FACTORING for dummies [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this is the one thing that I feel that if I get this down, MANY things will become more... obvious? Can anyone help me with this?:o

Megapixel for Dummies! [ 2 Answers ]

O.K. now nobody here is a dummy, but I do have a question... I recently purchased a larger memory stick for my Sony Digital Camera and was wondering if the overall picture quality would greatly improve if I change my settings from VGA to 4MP? I upgraded from the stock 16MB to a 512MB memory...

Food for dummies [ 1 Answers ]

Im fairly happy with my body (if my tummy was a little tighter I'd be superb). I'm doing crunches every so often to maintain that imperfection. I'm fairly active walking, swimming every so often, coaching cheerleading, and the everyday housework which keeps me constantly on the go. However, I wish...

View more questions Search