Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petesdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Medicare supplemental insurance under age 65
    What companies provide medicare supplemental insurance to medicare recipients under age 65 (social security disability recipients)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2006, 07:41 PM
    Here are a couple, under 65 there is no required open enrollment in most states so most do not have to insure you. You should also contact the state licence agency of you state and ask them about the rules of coverage for under 65. Some states are trying to pass rules that would require open enrollment on disabled.

http://www.egswebs.com/medsup.htm

http://www.healthinsurancesort.com/medicare.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

SS, Medicare & Statetaxes [ 9 Answers ]

Actually I have two questions: 1) Reading a few other posts, I have noticed that a lot of people are talking about that while being on F1 and working under OPT, my employer is not supposed to withhold SS and Medicare. Is that correct or did I understand sth the wrong way. If, this is true, is...

F-1 OPT, SSN and Medicare [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This forum is very informative. Thanks for the input of Atlanta Tax Expert! I arrived in US in 1999 and I am on F-1 OPT since Sept 2005. I've heard that people on F-1 OPT are exempted from SSN and Medicare taxes. However, my employer said that since I've stayed in US for more than 5...

Supplemental Heat Light [ 4 Answers ]

Why is my supplemental heat light on when the A/C is running. I can feel warm air coming from a couple of vents. Can the heat pump be disconnected for the time being or does it run with the A/C as well Thanks, Rainey

View more questions Search