Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trumpet Guy93 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2008, 02:24 PM
    A Rose Appear
    Hey my girlfriend moved away and she is coming down here pretty soon to see me. I want to show her a romantic time so when I picked her up I wanted to give her a rose, but I didn't want to do it in an ordinary way I wanted to make it appear by magic. Does anyone know how to do this??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 03:16 PM
    I remember hearing a story of a guy putting an engagement ring in a rose bud and it bloomed by the end of the day and the ring was sitting there in the rose. Don't remember how he said he got it to bloom fast though.
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Apr 16, 2008, 01:20 PM
    You could pick up a junior magic kit.
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Apr 16, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Nooo
    Do it really cheesyly
    Its so much cuter and romantic that way like hide it in your sleve then like twirl and pull it out you'll make the girl laugh and say awwww

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ramblings of a Rose [ 4 Answers ]

The Ramblings Of A Rose Every thought you have, every dream, every desire, every hope and every fantasy is a thread in the great tapestry of your life. The quality of those threads will determine the quality of the final picture. Mornings seem to be a bad time for most people, and if you...

A rose by any other name is still a rose [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I'm participating in these threads and I wonder why. These arguments are silly. They come awfully close to one we had a while back about what oral sex is. I mean, if you torture, say it. It's cool. Lot's of people want us to torture. If you spy on Americans to get the bad...

The rose [ 3 Answers ]

Who sang the song "The Rose"?

Desert Rose [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Desert Rose that I kept inside all winter. It has some little bugs-aphids-I think. What can I do to get rid of them. I know the plant does not like its leaves to be wet. Also, what is the best food for this plant and how often? Thanks, Sue

View more questions Search