Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thisisme Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 12:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Actually you stated you started birth control this month AND you took the emergency pill 4 times this month.

It's no wonder you are having such terrible symptoms.
    I actually said that I took 4 PILLS, not that I took the Emergency pill 4 times. Each packet comes with two pills, to be taken 12 hours apart. I took Emergency Pill twice.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 10, 2008, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisme
    I actually said that I took 4 PILLS, not that I took the Emergency pill 4 times. Each packet comes with two pills, to be taken 12 hours apart. I took Emergency Pill twice.
    Apples and Oranges... you still took it " four times", as stated in your original question. We just commented on the info given.

Apr 10, 2008, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    Apples and Oranges...you still took it " four times", as stated in your original question. We just commented on the info given.
    No, I took it two times. Each dosage is two pills.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 10, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisme
    No, I took it two times. Each dosage is two pills.
    Yes, I undertand that. What I meant was you said in your question that you took it 4 times... you didn't explain that each packet had 2 pills that had to be taken 12 hrs apart. I don't think anyone was trying to judge you. In fact, at least one of the answers came from someone in Med School, and another came from our Health Expert. They gave you some really good info and were trying to help. No harm done.

Apr 10, 2008, 12:44 AM
    This is the quote from my original post, "I took four pills of emergency contraceptive this month". Not four times. I was only expecting experts to answer, and anyone that knows anything about the morning after pills should know that it comes with two pills...

Anyway, the issue is resolved now. And I thank everyone for their assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it wrong to be with him? [ 11 Answers ]

My sister broke up with this guy 3 years ago after leaving him for someone else. We are quite good friends and he's friends with the rest of my family and visits. Over a year ago my other sister told me he fancied me and he confirmed this. I do care for him and my family has given me their...

What's wrong with me [ 4 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for about 3.5 year just a year and a half ago, my other half cheated, I found out, and ever since we been trying to work it out. How can I work it out if he continues to call this person. The excuse he gives is we are just friends. Not according to the things I heard...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Am I in the wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Please help me... There is this lad from work and he has liked me for a while now (at first I didn't like him... I always thought it would just be mates) he text me a lot and I would reply but I never gave the flirty or leading him on impression. Then I noticed a month later the...

View more questions Search