Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 01:22 PM
    To love an iguana, along with my other pals
    Hi I am looking to buy/adopt an iguana iguana, maybe green, I have kept lizards for many years. I have 2 beardies, onion and bhargi,morpheus,veiled chameleon, E.T my egyptian uromastyx and blue:rolleyes: yes,a very large grumpy but what a character blue tounged skink, and I must not forget rosie even though she's a parrot not a lizard, she would like a friend too,she has a cage but the door to it is never closed,so she has the flight of the house,they are all spoilt rotten and have everything they need, hope to hear from you soon, debbie2.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Aren't you afraid the lovely rosie will end up as lizard hamburger ?

Apr 7, 2008, 04:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    Arent you afraid the lovely rosie will end up as lizard hamburger ?
    Hi tickle, very funny, no honestly she can look after herself and I wouldn't leave them on there own together, rosie comes with me wherever I go. By the way what sort of palliative work do you do, I work in palliative care at a hospice, thanks for replying, debbie2
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Hi Debbie, I work for the Canadian Red Cross in community service and often do private care over night with palliative individuals. I am a certified Personal Support Worker and specialize in geriatric care.

Apr 7, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    Hi Debbie, I work for the Canadian Red Cross in community service and often do private care over night with palliative individuals. I am a certified Personal Support Worker and specialize in geriatric care.
    Hi tickle, how strange I am a nurse in palliative care and work in a hospice, I also have worked in geriatric nursing, and you're a canadian as well, I had a lot of fun for three years with a canadian backpacker called john, who know lives vancouver, lovely to hear from you, Debbie. By the way what lovely pets have you got, love too know, take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pen Pals [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to fine a pen pal. Can you help?

Prison for George and his pals [ 17 Answers ]

Hello: We're not like other countries. We don't put our X presidents in jail. Or, at least we haven't been like other countries until now. We didn’t torture people, for example. In fact, we were once proud of that. Now we lie about it, like everybody else does. Our humanity is gone. Poof....

Irish Pals [ 3 Answers ]

Paddy and Mick are walking down a street in London. Paddy Happens to look in one of the shop windows and sees a sign that Catches his eye. The sign said 'Suits £5.00 each, Shirts £2.00 each, Trousers £2.50 per pair'. Paddy says to his pal, "Mick, look! We could buy a whole lot of...

Iguana: Hydration tips [ 4 Answers ]

I'm the proud new owner of a green iguana. Many of the resources I'm reading state that adequate humidity level is important for their health and their ability to shed. First, I have a hygrometer, but none of these resources define exactly what "adequate humidity" actually is. Second,...

View more questions Search