Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrab Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 12:35 PM
    National lottery
    Is uacl universal air courier service a real business in the uk. And allso is uk national lottery international real.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 6, 2008, 12:41 PM
    By any chance did you get an email saying you had won blah blah blah amount of pounds? One catch is you have to pay the courier service blah blah blah amount of pounds then you'll get your check

I got about 50 of them emails in the space of 3weeks oh and the poor woman from africa that can't claim her husbands money,life insurance or what ever it was

Its bull if you didn't sign up for it don't be paying anybody its acon
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Apr 6, 2008, 12:42 PM
    There is a national lottery, but there is a well known scam involving an email from the UK lottery international. Read more HERE.
    The same applies to uacl universal air courier service, in general, anything that seems suspicious is a scam, especially if the scheme involves large sums of money or up front payment. 419 scams like this are a major industry in some African countries (particularly Nigeria).
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 6, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Lol jesus if it wasn't acon id be abloody billionaire

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euro Lottery [ 22 Answers ]

Wow apparently I just won a lump sum pay out of 1.000.000.00 Euro.(One Million Euro):D Anyone care for a vacation on me!? LMAO!! Okay, who wants what? I'm buying!! :p

If you won the lottery what would you do? [ 178 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I'm just curious, if you won, let's say, 2 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? I would buy 40 acres of land, build a house and start a No Kill animal shelter. This is my dream and I'm working on doing this even if I don't win the lottery, although...

Lottery winnings [ 2 Answers ]

If I win the lottery in pa. but live in md. Who state taxes do I have to pay? Or do I have to pay both states

Lottery winner [ 3 Answers ]

I've noticed an Ohio store clerk lottery winner of a million dollars, decided to take $50,000 annually for a number of years. After IRS taxes it would be only $34,000 annually. That a 68% tax bite. So I guess IRS has a certain tax rate for gambling proceeds. Too bad You could not include it as...

The Lottery Ticket [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone written a personal study on this short story by Anton Chekhov:)

View more questions Search