Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Donf - Any recommendations for a flatbed scanner?
    Must handle books.

Must be able to scan to PDF and COPY via buttons.

Not sure about legal size, single sheet only. Some scanners with autofeed can handle legal sized shhet paper even with an 8.5 x 11 scanning area.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 6, 2008, 12:27 PM
    I'm partial to HP equipment. HP has several models that fit the bill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Donf - ? For you - Paper type properties - Laser Printer [ 4 Answers ]

Don: I can configure my laser printer for the following paper types: Plain Light Heavy Card Stock Bond Color

Would like some recommendations [ 1 Answers ]

My major project for our plant shutdown is to completely rebuild my LAN. I'm currently using 4 ageing 24 port Cisco 400 series Fasthubs. These deal with all of my LAN traffic all server, printer and workstations. What I was thinking of doing is installing a 16 port Gig switch in each of my two...

New release DVD's recommendations [ 8 Answers ]

Guys, I need some ideas of New Release DVD's to buy any ideas ? I've got King Kong and Harry Potter, but any others that are worth a punt.

Scanner [ 2 Answers ]

Please can you help me sort a hardware problem out.I have just bought a second hand flatbed packard bell scanner and the installation cd was broken on arrival.I use xp home as my operating system and have service pack 2 installed.Am I able to download the relevant software from the web.The scanner...

Scanner use? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just been given a Packard Bell 1200 plus scanner for Fathers Day! (Lucky me). My question is, is this scanner suitable for scanning my slides (Transparencies). I have 100's from years ago. It has a resolution of 600x1200. Any advice welcomed. Thank you.

View more questions Search