Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karajoyce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Salary range of underwater welder
    I'm doing a school project on an underwater welder career. I need to know the salary range for an underwater welder. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 12:10 PM
    You may wish to search this site, this question has been answered many times.

Beginning welders may earn 30,000 or so, and top welders will earn 100,000 or more. The area they dive in, the depth they dive to, the type of welding they do all makes a differnce
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Here is a search engine with sites
    AOL Search results for "underwater welding union"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary of underwater welder [ 14 Answers ]

how much does this profession earn in a year? salary and hourly rate? :confused:

Underwater welder salary [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how much money underwater welders make in average. I know it's a wide range but I would like to know all the answers you come Up with. Or where I can find more information on the pay proceedures.

Welder salary [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I'm taking welding for the third year in high school, and I'm going to Western Dakota Tech to become a certified welder. What would the yearly salary be for that career? Thank you, and please reply to this question.

Is Underwater Welder a good career? [ 3 Answers ]

Somebody please help me, I just found out that my step dad got offered a job running this boat on the Alabama rivers, he said that he would hire me as an underwater welder. Also... it seems interesting, and I heard that it pays really good money. Is this true? And.. If my step-dad falls through,...

What is the salary of an underwater welder? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the salary of an underwater welder?

View more questions Search