Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ugly_hair_girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 11:17 AM
    My hair
    I dyed my hair from a box Really light blonde (it looks bleached) what color box dye do I put over it to make it darken?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 6, 2008, 01:36 PM
    It depends on how long ago you did it because if you do try to darken it too soon your hair mite go green or red or pink I think you should go to asalon to get it fixed hun just in case and if they mess it up they will have to fix it for free
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 05:23 AM
    If your hair came out too light, it can be toned down by using a hair color that's 1-2 shade darker than your current color. Be sure to choose neutral base hair color. It will give you a warm balance and prevent unwanted hues in your hair. Have a professional or someone that has experience in hair coloring do the coloring process for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Long hair cat gets poop matted in his rear and leg hair [ 2 Answers ]

My Ragdoll cat gets poop on the hair of his behind and legs when he squatts to poop. Can the hair be cut to minimize this/ If so can it be cut short or just trimmed a bit with a scissors?

Dry and frizzy hair from leaving hair coloring on too long. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I usually color my hair every four weeks to cover up the gray. I use the same color " medium copper brown" which is a little lighter than my natural color. The last time I colored my hair, I left it on for too long, almost an hour, I was talking on the telephone and didn't notice the...

View more questions Search