Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Human hair wig
    Is there anyway to flatten a wig down so the top doesn't look so bulgy and fake at the top. I don't want it so obvious that I'm wearing a wig.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 11:59 AM
    A beauty salon will tailor your wig the way you want it. You wear it, and they cut it to suit you.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Human hair wigs react the same way as the hair growing on your scalp. Therefore, you can use a flat iron to smooth out the bulginess. When washing your wig, use a conditioner or leave-in-conditioner for a smooth, bulge free look. You can also use a few drops of hair serum or pomade to help flatten the top of your wig.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human cats [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so I can remember this show from when I was younger but no one else knows what I'm talking about. It starts with a couple of adults, the main character is african american and they go down a magic slide into this land where they all turn into "cats". They are not real cats though, they wear...

Human hair [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any biological importance to human hair?

Human Impacts [ 1 Answers ]

What are some of the human impacts of the Asian Rainforest?

I am only human [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Ok, I blew it. I contacted my ex after a 3 week period of no contact. I feel like crap and I am beating myself up. I had a lot of support from all of you, and I appreciate it. But, I do make mistakes. She didn't have time for me and said she said she didn't have time to contact...

Wig Wag [ 4 Answers ]

I just replaced the Wig Wag because it would not go into the spin cycle and eliminate the water, now it skips past the wash cycle and goes to the filling up cycle and starts to spin very slow eliminating the water. I have a new pump as well, so what could it be? Kenmore Heavy Duty Model...

View more questions Search