Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaffuffle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Hallmark on gold coloured oris watch
    The hallmark is 10 with a circle next to it, inside the circle there is a symbol similar to this \_o_/ under the o and the funny boat shaped symbol there is also the letter c hope this makes sense!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Gold trademarks are typically attached to company or crafter trademarked names. This means buyers can actually trace the origins of their rings or bracelets directly to their makers through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. In some cases, these gold trademarks, depending on the company in question and the mark itself, can help date a piece based on its estimated production time.

Gold Hallmarks World Reference Guide

I can't find the hallmark for your watch. I have better luck finding Native American hallmarks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark on a gold pendent [ 5 Answers ]

I need help to find out about a gold neck bar,the markings are:259644 mtl 10g 999.9. I do not know even if it holds any value,please help.Thanx

Hallmark in Gold [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of (appear to be modern) pierced earrings. They are hallmarked 750, which I know is 18k gold. There are other hallmarks that include a sun in one stamp, a three-leaf clover in another stamp which contains two "C"s, a "G" and what looks like a tower of some sort. There is another...

How to price a Tissot Turler Women's 18k Gold watch [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Tissot Turler Women's 18k Gold filled watch that I want to sell on eBay. Does anyone have an idea of the price range of this watch? Picture: http://i10.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/9e/8d/5b28_1.JPG

View more questions Search