Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcl128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Bathroom water pressure vey poor from cold water storage tank
    Bathroom toilet is very slow to fill up also cold water tap in bathroom when turned on has little or no water coming out of it.can you reply staight away please.
    neverguess Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 06:55 PM

#1 Report Inappropriate Post Apr 6, 2008, 11:50 AM
    mcl128
    THIS IS AN OLD QUESTION - PLEASE ASK AGAIN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water pressure against tank height and tank water capacity [ 5 Answers ]

Normally the head pressure of water is .433 pounds per foot of head. Is there any change in pressure by changing the tank water capacity. e.g. if two tanks of 50ft height having water capacity of one is 10,000 gallons and other one has 20,000 gallons. What will be the water pressure difference...

Low Cold Water Pressure in Bathroom Sink, Hot works fine. [ 2 Answers ]

I have read many of the threads regarding low cold water pressure, but haven't yet found one that specifically applies to the bathroom sink. The house was built in the early 1900's, but was renovated in 2005 so it has copper pipes which cant' be much more than 2 or 3 years. The sink has separate...

Pressurized water storage tank [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the pump on to our camp well, I hear a gurgling sound from our pressurized water storage tank. Everything seems to work fine and cycling is good but the gurgling sound is getting worse. It only occurs the first time I turn the well pump on. The pump is turned off when we leave and we...

Cold water tank in the bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

Is it allowed for me to relocate my cold & hot water tanks into the bathroom, creating a airing cuboard. This is mainly to allow needed space for my loft conversion. I live in a semi detached Bungalow. Thanks Mark

Cold water in bathroom sink lacks pressure [ 3 Answers ]

No other outputs affected. Recently, had sprinkler system put in. They cut main line and patched it. At first, lots of muddy water was coming out of sink, toilet and shower. Then all water stopped. They found the debris in the pipe and cleaned it out. All worked well, but now my cold water...

View more questions Search