Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princezzanjeliq Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 12:46 AM
    What is the name of the dvd clone program with the fox and the mouse or cow?
    I had a software that I downloaded for 21 day trial. It was for cloning dvd. One had a fox logo and the other was a cow or mouse. Do you know the name of the software program? It allows me to copy any DVD!! :)
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Fox Video Studio 8.0.1.6 -- Would this be the one?

Can you go to Start -----> Programs and find it

If you downloaded it -- it should be easy to find

Not sure about cow or mouse thingy
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Apr 8, 2008, 01:10 PM
    If I remember correctly, CloneCD and CloneDVD had a sheep for the logo... maybe that's the one you were thinking of?
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Apr 11, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Here:
    SlySoft Products | Copy Movie DVDs with AnyDVD and CloneDVD
    They make CloneDVD which features the sheep and AnyDVD which features a fox.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Record DVR program onto DVD [ 5 Answers ]

I have recorded some Stand up commedy on my comcast dvr, and now I want to record it on to a DVD, but it keeps stopping, saying I cannot record copy protected material. How do I get around this... Thanks Thomas

How do I clone a hard drive? [ 4 Answers ]

My boss has bought 6 new pc's and has asked me to install both commercial software and our own customised accounting software on each system. He wants every PC to be identical. I put everything on the first machine today and it took me around 2 to 3 hours. My nephew said that what I...

How do I set up a clone monitor to laptop? [ 4 Answers ]

I was able to plug a monitor into my Dell laptop and both showed the same images. Today I pluged in a monitor and it did not work. I checked out the monitor on a PC and it works. I was able go to "Display settings" and get it to work as an extended monitor(I can drag stuff over to it), but what I...

View more questions Search