Thank you.:)
    allmyheartsissy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Wi-fi is wireless... thats like asking if your car is an automobile

allmyheartsissy
    tmasierra Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 05:26 PM

Yes, thanks, it has Wi-Fi. And now for my generic message:
    Thank you very much. Shortly before I received your kind message I had put in a full day on this router problem, trying to activate it, to no avail, and, inundated that I am, may not get back to it until the end of this month. I will continue to gather the generous information that has been offered and will let anyone know if what they suggested did the trick. If you do not hear from me it is likely that your suggestion was good, but my execution of it was not, or that some basic setup mistake I made did not allow me to get to the point where your suggestion could kick in and activate the router. All else fails, I will probably have to call someone in to take a look at it, as soon as I rob a bank to try to pay for it. Either way, thank you once again--much appreciated!--Tom
    tmasierra Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 05:40 PM

Sorry Shawn, I'm new to this fine website and I posted the above in the wrong place, thinking I was at the answers to my question on "how to activate my [possibly possessed by the Devil] router." Good luck! --Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does 2wire have wi-fi? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting a macbook in a few weeks and I want to know if my wireless system(2wire) has wi-fi.

Halogen 220 v , 2wire [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 220 volt 2 wire halogen exterior light I've hung. I want to use 2 3-way switches to turn it on/off from the 1st and 2nd floor. Can anyone tell me how to wire it? Thanks, Lorrie

View more questions Search