Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fanman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 06:21 PM
    My TV: Analog or Digital
    How can I tell if I have a digital or analog TV? It is a Sony Trinitron 2003 model #KV27FS100L.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2008, 08:26 PM
    p49 of your user manual says NTSC television system, therefore it's an analog TV.
    elfkar Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Also in 2003 they did not have digital tvs, those did not come out until around 2005 or so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tuning digital subchannels w/ Analog NTSC [ 1 Answers ]

My television is three years old and has a built-in analog tuner. I am subscribed to digital cable and the cable box hooked to the television in the main room has a built-in digital tuner. The other sets in the household receive cable via coax. A local network switched some of their shows to...

Analog vs digital [ 2 Answers ]

I want to known about the transmission of electromagnetic waves in cell phones is digital or analog signal ? Explain me about the transmission line ?

Replacing a 120v analog thermostat with four input trminals with a digital one [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old analog thermostat which controls the heating in my condo. I want to replace it with a new digital thermostat. The present setup has four wires coming out of the electrical box. They are BROWN, BLUE, RED and BLACK. The BLACK wire is connected to the on/off switch. The RED wire is...

Digital vs. Analog signal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all - I have a brand new Samsung SyncMaster 940bw monitor with a NVidia GeForce2 MX/MX400 video card. My question is this: how do I get my monitor to run a digital signal? I have my DVI-D cable plugged in but that does not provide any signal. Yet when I plug in my analog 15 pin VGA, I get...

Changing Thermostat Analog to Digital have 110 volt wires [ 2 Answers ]

I have a baseboard hot water system with a gas boiler. Boiler is 6-7 years old. It has three zones with 3 separate pumps and thermostats. I checked the thermostat wires and they are 110 volts. Folks at the local hardware store I talked to were surprised with the 110 volts but suggested I could...

View more questions Search