Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aquazombie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 11:53 PM
    Unusual hair in general
    I have dark hairs that grow reeeeally noticeably all over my stomach. I used to shave them until I noticed it getting worse. Is this normal for anyone? Its really gross. I also have hair around my *** and upper legs big time. What DO I DO?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 11, 2006, 01:45 AM
    Aquazombie, some women's bodies makes too much of certain hormones, and hairs on the stomach and legs will grow thick and dark. You may want to try using depilatories and wax to remove the hair. Also, you can try electrolysis, the electric currents destroys the hair follicle, but it can take more than one treatment before the hair is permanently destroyed. If you don't know how to use depilatories or wax, you should go to a salon and have someone remove the unwanted hair for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

Unusual cat behavior [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 6 year old female tabby cat that is and always has been a loving cat. She lives with us on 6 acres partially wooded. She came in the house after being out for a few hours. She started acting strangely in way of getting up and down out of my lap - meowing very loudly and very suddenly...

Unusual spotting [ 11 Answers ]

I have been spotting since July 1st off and on my period is due this week still hasn't shown up I went to the docs yesterday had a urine test it came up negative I have to go back Friday for a ultra sound and a pelvic exam but I think 12 days of spotting is very odd I have never spotted that long...

Unusual blinking [ 5 Answers ]

Our daughter is 3 and a half years old, and just a couple of weeks ago, she has started to have this unusual blinking. When she blinks sometimes, she really scrunches her eyes, sort of in an exaggerated way, using a lot of facial movement. Could this be her straining to see, or is this the...

Unusual divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am in a very unusual situation, I've currently been separated for almost 8months now and I have a no contact with the wife and the children. The court in the temporary hearing said I was to pay alimony on top of child support but there isn't anything stateing alimony but is being withheld...

View more questions Search