Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhlazar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Cloudy water from refrigerator water dispenser
    Trying to troubleshoot/fix cloudy water issue. Water from all faucets, etc. is clear, except from the refrigerator water dispenser. I have detached the refrig. Water supply line and opened the value, and still get cloudy water... so I assume the refrig is not the issue.

How do I find the source? Possible fixes?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bhlazar
    Trying to troubleshoot/fix cloudy water issue. Water from all faucets, etc. is clear, except from the refrigerator water dispenser. I have detached the refrig. water supply line and opened the value, and still get cloudy water...so I assume the refrig is not the issue.

How do I find the source? Possible fixes?
    Did you check for a filter, either inline or built in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE refrigerator water dispenser [ 25 Answers ]

I was searching your site for answers to my GE side by side refrigerator water dispenser. The line freezes in the door just like many of the ones I have read here. I have heard GE has replaced some doors for people and I have heard they now have a heater for the dispenser. I don't know what the...

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Refrigerator Water Dispenser [ 3 Answers ]

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Water Dispenser? My FRIGIDAIRE Refrigerator Model FRS20ZRG in-the-door water dispenser's output has significantly slowed. The problem has evolved to now also effect the ice maker's ice production. When I removed the water filter the flow at the dispenser in the door returned...

GE Refrigerator In-door Water Dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

My side-by-side refrigerator is making ice, but no water flows through the dispenser. There is water flowing through the tubes that bring water to the refrigerator. My MWF SmartWater Filtration cartridge will be a year old in April. Could it be clogged? Should I replace the filter, or do I need...

Ge refrigerator water dispenser won't work? [ 2 Answers ]

What could i try to get my water dispenser to work on my ge refrigerator? I have everything hooked up i think.. i have water going to it... im waiting to see if my ice maker works now.. but i still can't get water to dispense from the water dispenser... help?? Please... tracy:confused:

GE refrigerator with leaky water dispenser [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Stainless Steel GE refrigerator less than one year old with a leaky water dispenser. Refrigerator has been replaced a couple of times by GE and leaky door has been replaced 3 or 4 times. I would like to find out how to file a lawsuit against GE since they can NOT fix the problem nor they...

View more questions Search