Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mykidsfairshare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Child support father left country
    Hello out here
    My ex husband has left the country he has both a Canadian and Hungarian passport
    Has anyone had to deal with getting a spouse back into the country to pay support also can anyone give me a good website to report all his info to catch him as a deadbeat dad especially anything in Europe. To all the men who may be reading this you are not all deadbeats it is the other men who give you a bad name so it is as much your fight as it is for the Moms and kids.
    mayubravo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 01:03 PM
    Hi, there! I just started to do the search of which department i need to go in order to do the same report, my exhusband did the same he just took of to venezuela but i know as a fact one day he will come back under his us citizen or venezuelan citizen, i would like to make sure if he comes back in here someone will do something, eighter to make make him responsible or teach him a lesson in jail, just to walk out on my two little ones. Im new at this so if any iinformation please advice , thank you.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mykidsfairshare View Post
    Hello out here
    My ex husband has left the country he has both a Canadian and Hungarian passport
    Has anyone had to deal with getting a spouse back into the country to pay support also can anyone give me a good website to report all his info to catch him as a deadbeat dad especially anything in Europe. To all the men who may be reading this you are not all deadbeats it is the other men who give you a bad name so it is as much your fight as it is for the Moms and kids.
    Do you know which country he may have setled in ? The U.S. has treaties with other countries and you can still collect support provideed that they are in one of the countries that we have a treaty with.

If you know which one then maybe we can help narrow down your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support from unwilling father, uninvolved father [ 26 Answers ]

I am currently pregnant with my first child. The father is not involved. What rights does the baby have to collect child support from him? Is it ethical to force financial child support, when he does not want to be involved? Yet, he has said that he will provide support. He says that and then...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

My daughters father left the country [ 1 Answers ]

My daughters father left the country. I do not know when he left the country,the last time she saw him was for 5 minutes 5 days before Christmas, he called to speak to her on new Years Eve and he didn't indicate when or if he was coming back to the United States. We do not have custody...

How can we file child support if we are on different country? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me? I'm looking for the father of my step sister. He was working as a US Navy based in Japan when he got my mom pregnant. They were planning to get married so he fixed his retirement and went to US to process their fiancée visa. We received a call that we need to get him in Philippine...

View more questions Search