Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    umdana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Black knee
    I have black knee I don't know what to do to turn in back to my skin color can u help me ?
    hamzahamza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 03:44 AM
    I have black knee please help me please
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 6, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Dark elbows and knees are caused due to dryness. The skin on your knees and elbows are devoid of oil glands, which causes your elbows and knees look dark or discolored. Heredity may also play a role in dark joints. Try using a good moisturizer regularly to soften your knees and elbows. There are over-the-counter creams containing ingredients such as kojic acid or 2% hydroquinone that can help fade the dark discoloration. Alpha hydroxy creams can also improve your skin's texture and clarity by exfoliating the dead skin cells. If you don't see any improvement after 1-2 months, please consult with a dermatologist for a treatment option that's suitable for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black skin near knee and elbow! [ 2 Answers ]

I am somewhat brown skinned though my skin colour is in chest area and my upper arm. But around my knee and elbows my skin is totally black... as though clogged up with dirt. How do I make my skin colour near my knee normal again? And why does my chest and upper arm have a much lighter colour...

Black knee with pimples [ 4 Answers ]

I have a black knees with pimples. If I stand up straight(knee is folded), the black knee will become visible but if I don't, it won't really appear. I really need a treatment right away because in less than 9 days I'll have wear skirt because I'll be volunteering in some kind of marching band....

My knee [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have a knee problem:( I can't do any spaorts and my doctor can't find anything wrong. My one knee is so sore and hurts really really bad I am on my other leg too much so that knee is starting to hurt:( I found out that it feels better with my knee brace but that only works for a hour then...

Knee [ 4 Answers ]

My right knee hurts a lot when I run right under the joint and I don't no why I was 16 when it started now I am 17 and it still hurts did I hurt it? Or what did I do I no you can't really tell me anything my doctor told me its OK my acl is strong and all that good stuff but it doesn't tell me why...

View more questions Search