Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homecoming Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Jun 18, 2006, 10:10 PM
    Hi Orange,
    From a paranormal perspective I would say that a spirit is doing this. The expansion and contraction of things is one of the key signs that an earthbound spirit is about. Other key signs could be when your ceiling creak just when you have gone to bed or a bad smell drift past also cold chills like someone just walked over your grave is another sign.
    Goodluck with it
    Homecoming
    xcandybabex160 Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2006, 04:43 AM
    Well I had dolls like that before I had a rock doll and I hate them now my brother used to put it on the top of the stairs to scare me bloody hell it did as well but once I was in my mums bedroom where the rock doll is and we have a old music box and that went off on its own I was like what the... and then I looked at the doll but the doll wasn't there and I went out of the room and the doll was standing by the door I went to tell my brother if like he put it rhere or not and I realized he went out about 6pm and now was 7pm and I asked my mum who was the only on in the house but she was in there bath no one believed me but still scares me cause that doll is still in my mums room probably watching me every time I go in there but I think I got ova my fear I just spary perfume on its eyes the last time I looked at the doll which was a yr ago lol. Some dolls are spooky specially if there old.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 08:25 AM
    The doll pulled a knife on the medium, took her cell phone and called Chuckie. Chuckie arrived in a jeep he car jacked from G I Joe and picked up the doll and now they are on a five state crime spree in the mid west. Stay tuned to you local networks for further breaking news stories. If you see these dolls in your area, do not approch as they are armed and dangerous!
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ndx
    :O Why are there no more Posts :O

Please, the story is very interesting! Its been to long, its such a cliff-hanger!
    Sorry about that! The reason there are no new posts is because I haven't had a chance to go to the medium yet... I have a 6 week old baby plus 2 other little kids, and I just hurt my back, etc, so the doll is not high on my list of priorities right now, unfortunately! I do promise to report back here though as soon as I've seen the medium.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 19, 2006, 12:23 PM
    Chava, have you ever left the face sunken in and seen if it pops back out on it's own? Just curious
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 12:28 PM
    Hmmm... no I haven't Stormy. But I could try it as an experiment I guess and get back to you. The doll is in the garage again, and I'm sure the face has sunken in again. Maybe I'll take it out and see what happens. I'm creeped out by it and don't like it in the house anymore, but maybe I can put it in the porch.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2006, 02:01 PM
    I would just leave it out in the garage, keep it away. So you do not get freaked out. Better sanity then insanity especially being so busy with all of the kids.

Joe

Jun 19, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Bingo,
    Its your mother visiting because of the soon and now new arrival of your baby. When a baby is born it sends a shock wave through heaven and we almost always have a family member from heaven come to us a few months before the birth and stay around for up to 3yrs after the birth. She could have volunteered to be the child's spirit guide. She is changing the doll as it is something between the two of you. She thinks you will know its her and not someone else. Are you smelling perfume around? Or warm glows of energy?
    I suggest you bring the doll back out and into the kitchen, who knows she might wash the dishers for you he he
    Homecoming
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 08:41 PM
    Just changing a few diapers would be nice.
    xcandybabex160 Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Jun 20, 2006, 01:38 AM
    Trust me it was. Still nothing happened since then so I'm alrite, I guess
    ndx Posts: 79, Reputation: 21

Jun 20, 2006, 01:17 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ndx
    :O Why are there no more Posts :O

Please, the story is very interesting! Its been to long, its such a cliff-hanger!

Sorry about that! The reason there are no new posts is because I haven't had a chance to go to the medium yet... I have a 6 week old baby plus 2 other little kids, and I just hurt my back, etc, so the doll is not high on my list of priorities right now, unfortunately! I do promise to report back here though as soon as I've seen the medium.
    Augh! Sorry! That's completely understandable, and I hope your back gets better soon :) Was a very interesting story though, so keeping posted would be great, cheers :)

-Chris.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2006, 02:20 PM
    The medium is actually going to come over for dinner in a few days. Usually she doesn't come to the people who require her services... they go to her... but since she is a friend of a friend and considering how busy I am, I was able to lure her over with the promise of food, haha. I'll let you all know what happens after she's been here.
    ndx Posts: 79, Reputation: 21

Jun 20, 2006, 02:54 PM
    Orange, a question!

What would your feelings be if you found out the doll was haunted?

And would you feel at all disapointed is you found out it wasn't?

I was just wondering, because I know personally if someone said something of mine was haunted, id be a little bit scared :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Well I am freaked out about it right now already, without knowing for sure!!

If the medium says it's not haunted, I may not believe her... because I know I've felt very weird and creeped out by it and I can't believe that it's all in my head. Usually when I have a feeling about something there is a bit of truth to my feelings. Although she is a very well-respected medium. I'm hoping if she doesn't think it's haunted that she will at least give me some explanation.

If she does think it's haunted but not harmful, it's going to remain locked up in the garage. If she thinks it IS harmful, we're going to get rid of it. My husband said we should sell it on Ebay. Any takers? :p

If we get rid of it and it's "energy" or whatever, transfers to something else in the house... well, I'm not sure what we'll do. Probably have the medium back to try and banish the spirit or whatever.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2006, 04:30 PM
    Yes, but what if that spirit is your ma. Do you really want to banish a family member?
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2006, 04:37 PM
    What if it is the spirit of your ma. Do you really want to banish a family member?
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Ugh yeah that's true, too. It will depend on who the spirit is, of course. Although if it's my mother, maybe the medium can help her move on.

Jul 16, 2006, 11:43 PM
    Orange,
    You have me hanging on the cliffs edge, what did the medium sugest with regards to your doll?
    Homecoming
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2006, 10:00 AM
    Sorry about that. She ended up not coming due to illness, and we haven't had her back yet, as life has been extremely busy around here. I have 6 children in the house right now and they have been taking up most of our time and energy. So, we still don't have an answer.
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2006, 12:50 PM
    That is good. The energy is better spent with the children anyway. I hope you have kept it hidden and put away. (; Then you will not need to have that feeling of somebody watching you.

Joe

Hopefully I am not giving the HEEBEEE JEEBEEES!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weird [ 6 Answers ]

I just took a look at my number of posts and I realize I have only 59 what's even weirder is that it says I have 71 in the last 90 days. Now I have been here from November 2005, and I have only 59 posts which is correct but in the last 90 days I have posted 71 times. Which I understand they don't...

How is this for weird... [ 1 Answers ]

may dad passed away last yr feb... had dream about waking up looking at alarm clock and saw the time my dad was telling me I'd be late for school... guess what... the daily #'s came out and MATCHED the time on clock!! and I never played them!! weird... happened 2x's so far.. thought they were...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

Very weird one Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

I know this is going to sound weird but I am not kidding when I say that my monitor is causing my sound not to work. When I try to increase the volume I can visuall even see the volume going right back down all the way on its own. I have tested everything with different parts and everything works...

View more questions Search