Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benze6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2004, 09:08 AM
    China's Rice Statistics
    Hi!
    I'm trying to find out how many people or how much rice does china use? - a website with a chart on how much rice is consumed will be helpful..

Just give me a bunch of links that relates to this question.

Thankx!
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2004, 10:22 AM
    China's Rice Statistics
    This site has many helpful links!

http://oryza.com/asia/china/index.shtml

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Japanese fried rice [ 7 Answers ]

We love to go to Goten restaurant because their fried rice is so good. It has egg and other vegetables in addition to rice. Does anyone have a recipe that would mimic theirs? It doesn't look to be a complex recipe but it tastes great... it must have some type of oil and I think the rice is...

Muller rice/yoghurt ad [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the song where all the people are dancing? I know the original is 'aint got no (I got life)' by nina simone. This is not just for my own knowledge but is required as a backing tune to a gymnastics floor routine in an important competition... any help would be much...

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

Having a problem with a question in stat class. Here it goes: a lab reports the mean of three(3) weighings. The mean is 123mg and the standard deviation is 0.08mg? What is the distribution of this mean? And what is the probability that the lab reports a weight of 124mg or higher? Any help would be...

Stan rice [ 1 Answers ]

I'm searching for a list of all poetry of Stan Rice. I read some of his work and I want to read more but I can't find many of his older works. Can anyone provide me suchs a list or does anybody know where to find one? Carnelain

View more questions Search