Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momody Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 06:12 PM
    My brown hair turned red!
    I colored my hair with Feriar golden light brown... The top of my hair had an orange/red
    Hue... So I called loreal help line that told me to use natural match hair color in light brown
    n--for neutral... I helped a little but it still had red/orange brass hue to it... I call Loreal
    Helpline again who then told me to color with preference loreal light ash brown... I helped
    A little more but there is still a reddish/brown hue to it... I then went to Sally beauty supply
    Shop to get help and was told they could not give advise... My natural hair is probably
    Medium/dark brown with very sutle blonde hightlight left over from the last time (9months)
    Ago it was highlighted... I just want to get rid the red and get back to my natural hair color
    Minus the grays!! Help to I go a professional and send hundreds or is there a simple
    Solutions I could do at home...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 4, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Try using a medium ash brown hair color instead of light ash brown. This should neutralize the red tones in your hair and bring it closer to a natural brown shade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

I wanted brown hair. IT TURNED BLACK [ 5 Answers ]

I just finished doing my hair And I was so excited to finally Get rid of my light brown/dark blonde and go for a medium brown But when I washed it out It was so dark and mostly black Now I'm having a fit Because I have school tomorrow and it looks awful And I'm so scared it won't lighten ...

Dark brown hair dye turned my hair red! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, well I wanted to dye my hair dark brown, and it came out a deep red, that was lighter red at the roots. I had it dyed to ash brown (my natural color) and if faded in about 3 days. So 2 weeks later my hair was red again so I got it dyed ash brown again. And after a few days it started fading,...

My hair turned red instead of blonde [ 1 Answers ]

Help my hair turned red instead of bonde whow can I get it back to blonde

My Hair turned from brown to brassy red! HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!. my hair turned from dark medium brown to shiny red!. ok here is what happened I wanted my hair a little lighter like light to dark brown so my girlfriend told me to get Born Blonde hair lightner, and it turned my hair BRIGHT ORANGE, so then I put the toner on it which was (dark blonde).. the...

View more questions Search