Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong social security number [ 2 Answers ]

If you was the payroll supervisor what would you do if you noticed that a Social Security number is wrong on a employees' W-2 form. How would you go about correctng the form. Will the employees be penalized for filing incorrect forms.

Social Security Tax (F-1 on CPT) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am F-1 Student doing my CPT in NY, in my first salary slip social security tax has been deducted, I was wondering if am applicable for this tax. Also if would be great if some one would tell me which and all tax excempts are F-1 students applicable to, any links to prev post or external sites...

OPT to H1B - H4 spouse with no Social security number [ 3 Answers ]

I came to USA in 2004 and was on F1- opt from Dec 2006 to Nov 2007. My wife joined me on F2 in April 2007. My status changed to H1B in Nov 2007 and my wife got her H4. What is my tax status and what are the forms I need to fill for tax? We are from INDIA. My wife is not eligible for social...

Questions about social security number [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could answer these simple questions, How much does it cost to get a new id, like for example if you lost your id to get a new one do they charge or.. And If someone loses there social security card, and doesn't know there number by heart, how can they renew and...

Social Security Number (L1 to H4) [ 0 Answers ]

Need help on the below situation One of my friend had come to US on L1 visa and got social security number during her work. Then she went back to india. Now she is coming back to US but this time on H4 visa. So my question is can she use the same Social Security Number for H4 that she had...

View more questions Search