Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 4, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Cramping? At 32 weeks
    OK I know I been asking a lot here latley but I am now 32 weeks pregnant and today I had this cramping feeling like right before you would start your period and it was not that bad but deff noticeable and I have been very sick to my stomach today when I think about eating any thing well then like 2 hours ago my ribs started hurting a lot and now it won't go away I know that it is not the baby because she has moved a lot today and it was never once under my ribs can this be early labor if not what can it be??
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2008, 02:05 PM
    It is something to go see a doctor about, don't put yourself or your fetus at risk. What you have described definitely seems abnormal.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Stormey, remember what I always say... if you are concerned, please contact your doctor immediately. I know, I know, you don't want to inconvenience them, or embarrass yourself if it's nothing. BUT, that's why they make the big bucks. They are the ones with the education and they know your medical history.

Being a labor & delivery nurse, I am the closest thing you can get here, and I still tell you to contact your doctor.

1) If it stops when walking or with movement, it's could braxton-hicks contractions...
    2) It could be the baby dropping...
    3) It could be dehydration...
    4) It could be labor beginning...

You see the pattern here hun? We can tell you what it COULD be, but only your doctor can tell you what it IS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach cramping and vomiting for 2 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody! I was hoping somebody here could help me. I have had horrible stomach pains and cramps for the past 2 weeks. If I feel hungry and eat, I immediately have a terrible stomachache. I have been vomiting bile as well. My stomach constantly hurts, not matter what medicine I take...

26 weeks pregnant and having cramping [ 3 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Lately I have been experiencing some cramping. Yesterday I had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. I mean like every 30 minutes or so, but I didn't worry about it because they didn't get stronger. Today I am having some mild period cramp-like cramps in my...

Cramping and 13 weeks pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant and with my 3rd child well every since I found out I was pregnant I had brusie feeling and cramping not bad but not that small only every once in while I had 2 ultrasounds done and everything has been fine I have no bleeding and still have all the sighns of...

Cramping 2 weeks prior to Period [ 17 Answers ]

I had my period 2 weeks ago and I'm crapping so bad that it knocks the wind out of me and drops me to my knees. Any ideas... been going on for 2 days now. Anyone have any ideas... My tubes are tied so I'm not pg. Thanks all!:confused:

Fell and now cramping really bad 8 weeks pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys I got a concern mabey you can help me with, When I was a teenager and involved with cheerleading I had a problem with my knee, for no reason it would pop out of place and knock me down the pain was awful and kept me on the ground for about 10 minutes. Well it stopped after I got out of my...

View more questions Search