Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RosaRosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Moving to England.
    Hi, hi. I live in Iceland and there has come up a situation where my husband needs to find another job and it is not easy for him to get the job he wants here. We really want to move to England, well actually it is more me than him, but we do not know where it would be best to go. We do not want to move to London. We have 3 children and we want it to be a family friendly place. I would want to go too school and become a nurse.
    We just know his job description in icelandic, but it is similar to an electrician. He repairs hospital equipments. He does not work with the high voltage electricity. Do you understand what I am trying to say? Do you know where we could find a good home, and a job for him? And I could go to school, and a good school for the kids?
    Obviously these are many questions, but if you could answer just one it would be great. We haven't made up our mind yet. We have to start somewhere!

Thank you so much for your help.
    happynatalie11 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Well I live in portsmouth and here there are plenty of schools and colleges or training centers you can go to and portsmouth is close to the sea whitch is nice
    hannah_banana Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 06:32 AM
    You should come to Plymouth! Its really nice because it is by the sea and there are plenty of schools and lots of medical courses. Its not a big city either. Its not too expensive either. There is also the moors that you can visit really closely hope it helps.

From the other post about Portsmouth. That's a nice place too! The south west is not too busy and it is a really pretty place to go to.
    movingguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Hi

I think the best thing to do is not to "close" everything behind and to go to rent in UK and to try to live there coupe of years and to see if all will works out for you. I believe that the first years will be the hardest but with determination all be OK.
    You can read more about moving to UK at Gateways Site

Good luck

Movingguy
    greiffertom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Hi mate, I think you have should search online moving quote for find out best resident in UK. Actually UK is best living place, I appreciate it for better living. Thanks!
    <a href="http://aclassstudentmovers.com/">Relocation To Dallas</a>

Aug 26, 2012, 01:41 AM
    Hi mate, I think you have should search online moving quote for find out best resident in UK. Actually UK is best living place, I appreciate it for better living. Thanks!
    <a href="http://aclassstudentmovers.com/">Relocation To Dallas</a>

Aug 26, 2012, 01:45 AM
    Dallas moving

Aug 26, 2012, 01:46 AM
    Relocation To Dallas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to England. [ 16 Answers ]

I am interested in moving to england from the US in the next year or two. How would I go about doing so? How would I be able to become a citizen? Are there certain things I would need? Thanks in advance, Kara

England Before 1066 [ 3 Answers ]

Don't Worry I Don't Need The Answers x My Dad Was Better Than You Lot x :P Heehee x :P:P

New England Patriots [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it doesn't seem that many people get on this board, but I wanted to throw a question out there and see if I can get some opinions. Do you all feel that the Patriots received fair and just punishment for their actions? Do you think they did anything wrong in the first place? I...

Universities in England [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,can anyone help me?have you ever heart of the Birkback University of London.Is it real?Is it good?IŽll be happy to hearing from anyone who knows anything about this University.Thanks

View more questions Search