Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missie Partridg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Name change
    I would like to know if I could change my boy's name to my maiden name?
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2008, 01:53 PM
    You can change his name to Sally MacGillicutty if you want, just go to the courthouse and start the process of a legal name change.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 02:01 PM
    You will probably have to give notice to his father.
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2008, 02:08 PM
    I think George_1950 is right, but it depends on the circumstances, custody, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change? [ 14 Answers ]

While I was growing up, I wasn't allowed to do anything. I wasn't able to stay after school, go out with friends, talk on the phone, or even go out in the yard by self when I was 16. My mother was epileptic and the person she's married to was abusive to me and my mother. Regardless,I finally...

Change my last name [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with the father of my baby for many years, however when I had my baby I did not put his name on her birth certificate and the baby has my last name. Is there anyway I can change the last name without him knowing. He thinks the baby already has his name and it would cause serious...

Name change [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a dog named Mavis and I don't like that name.. Mavis is about a year old.. Can I change it to something else? Will Mavis catch on to the new name I change it to?

Why did she change like this? [ 4 Answers ]

Second post after what I found out about my ex yesterday: If you haven't read the other... that's fine... I'll just summarize a little here: Bad breakup. I tried and tried and she was very mean. I apologized and admitted my wrongs and she, to this day, has never said sorry for anything. ...

The Change [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know if someone could inform me on the laws the pertain to changing ownership of residencial leasing property. Is is not a requirement to inform the current tenants of the change? If tenant are no informed are they legally bond to that agreement, although they didn't sign agreement with...

View more questions Search