Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brokensoul Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Could I be Pregnant?
    My husband and I been together almost 4 yrs. We dated 3yr and have been married 6 months.. Just before him and I started dating in Oct of 04 I was raped (Which is how I lost my virginity) I got pregnant from it. I had a miscarriage the end of Dec. My husband and I didn't use any real form of conception just the withrdawl method. I got pregnant around may of 05, I had another misscarriage the end of July. We started using protection in fear that several miscarriages would ruin our chance of a family later on. We've been trying now for about 6-7 months to conceive.I have everything down pact for when I ovulate and everything.. And still no baby yet. This past cycle was different though, we kind of quite worrying about "making a baby" and just totally chilled and had fun. Well my period is supposed to start in 4 days. But for the past week, I've felt so nauseated and have had these weird sensations in my stomach. LIke butterflies on crack. And I've had some really really bad hotflashes. Which is very weird for me because I'm always cold. Its nothing like I felt in my first two pregnancies. Im lactosent tolerant but for the past 3 days I can't get enough of milk and its not making me sick like usual.. I took a HPT last night, and it came back negative. Is it possible that it could have been a false reading?
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2008, 11:24 AM
    I would most definitely recommend going to see your Doctor, even if you're not pregnant, your symptoms seem real, and could be being caused by something different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I stupidly had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the other day and I'm suppost to get my period soon, he doesn't know if he "pulled out"... could I be pregnant?:(

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Im 6 days late and am always regular. The only sympton I have is needing the loo more often! Ive done 2 pregnancy tests but both came back negative.

Am I pregnant again? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya I'm 15 year old and I have a baby I am worry because I had sex with an comdon but it bust I had a few peroids but I don't no if I'm having another baby I getting scared now could you help me please thanks

View more questions Search