Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Feb 9, 2006, 04:39 PM
    Kids and $$$
    So my wife goes to the store with my 19 yo son. On the way they stop in to see my 23 yo daughter at work (vets office) My son sticks around with my daughter until she gets a lunch break, in the mean time my wife heads to Office Depot. While there the kids come in and hit her up for lunch money, just like back in school. How long does this go on? Til they are in their 50's? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Personally I thought it was funny and my wife didn't/doesn't mind. I'm glad at their age we still talk. Just curious if everyone with older kids goes through this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 9, 2006, 04:41 PM
    It never stops, they will always be kids at heart, it is great they are still close enough to be this way.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2006, 07:09 PM
    My kids need a buck here and there no biggie(28/29) sometimes I get revenge,but mostly they know when there's a few bucks in my pocket.My mom says I'm no better.this is a never ending story!:cool: :eek: :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie! [ 9 Answers ]

There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then...

I have 3 kids and want 1 more [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 girls ages 2, 4, and 8. I want to have one more but my husband doesn't agree yet. Can anyone tell me if 4 is better or worse than 3? Thank you!

Crazy to want more kids? [ 33 Answers ]

As some of you know, I have a month old baby, plus my adopted nephew and niece who are 4 and 6 years old. So, 3 children. But I want MORE! Not right away, but in a couple of years I would like another baby or to adopt another child. If I had my way, I think I would eventually like to have 5 or 6...

Kids don't like new partner [ 4 Answers ]

What do you do if your kids 16 and 14 do not want you to date. What if they absolutely do not want you to date one particular person, and you are madly in love?:( :( :(

Two Kids rooms [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 13 year-old boy from a previous marriage and a newborn on the way. My boy is only with me 5 days out of every two weeks because that's the schedule he wanted. Well the extra bedroom at my house which is a little bit bigger than his now, with a larger closet, my wife and I use the room as...

View more questions Search