Ideas anyone?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Well what have you tried so far?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 4, 2008, 05:39 PM
    If you want flawless skin, the key is to cleanse, tone and moisturize with a good skin care regimen. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser twice a day, morning and night, then apply a toner with a cotton ball or pad to remove any traces of oil, make up or dirt. After cleansing and toning your skin, apply a moisturizer regularly to protect and nourish your skin. You should also try to eat healthy and exercise to maintain healthy, glowing skin.
    kasuda Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Therev is a more organic approach for having a flawless skin... it works though messy.take the peels of orange .dry them make a powder in a grinder taking care it is absolutely cleane.then make a paste of it with rose water about two teaspoonfull.apply on the skin leaving it to dry.. do this regularly and see the differencew it makes to your skin... there are a lot many remedies I know for different reasons.. try and if it helps please reply and let me know... yes after this you need to clean with a cleanser tone and moisturise..
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Don't smoke or drink alcohol for starters and you'll forestall the wrinkles thing for years.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 07:58 PM
    How does alcohol cause wrinkles? I've never heard that before.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2008, 02:23 AM
    I've never heard it either. But I believe it. My grandmother and my mother are both alcoholics and they both look much older and more wrinkled than they should for their ages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to even out my skin- Is Fair and Flawless good? [ 17 Answers ]

I am new to the site. I am black and I am looking to even out my skin tone on my body. My face is OK, but my body has different colors throughout. My backside is darker than the front, knees and elbows are much darker than the surrounding area, and chest area is very light in some parts and other...

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Are you flawless? Yes or no? [ 9 Answers ]

I was just wondering I'm quite insecure:confused: I think I have the most worst skin.. Even if my sis says I don't.. Does anyone feel as there not completely flawless Cause Everywhere I look turn there all beautiful and flawless

View more questions Search