Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    04091985 Posts: 86, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Antivirus check
    How do we know that particular anti virus software is good or not or how how to test the antivirus software.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 11:35 PM
    These are tested programs by computer users worldwide -- Run scans and save reports

Online Scan
    BitDefender Online Scanner - Free Online Virus Scan

Online Scan
    ewido - anti-spyware and anti-malware solutions

AVG AVG Free Advisor - Installation files & documentation

SPYBOT
    Spybot - Search & Destroy - Reviews and free Spybot - Search & Destroy downloads at Download.com

SpyBlaster
    SpywareBlaster download and review - prevent installation of malware from SnapFiles

Run scans in Safe Mode with networking -- Scanning takes a long time - start it and let it complete the job

Copy and paste info in Note Pad for future reference -- Maybe you can help someone else someday

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do you find the plug in to check the check engine light [ 16 Answers ]

I am trying to find the plug in where you plug in the computer to check the check engine light it a 1992 civic can anyone tell me where it located at and if you have picture that would be great thanks if you could tell me the color of the plug in and how many pin in it that would help me in finding...

Disability check VS. Child support check [ 2 Answers ]

My sister lives w/ my step father. My mom HAD to leave the home. My sister is 13 and decided to stay w/ father. I don't think he can take care of my sister.. he can't hardly take care of his self. He receives a disability check for his self and my sister gets one also until she is 18. He BLOWS...

Antivirus [ 1 Answers ]

When ever want to load antivirus files, as sson cursr points on antivirus exe, cursor will exit to desk top. System details. 845 intel chipset, 256 RAM, 240 gb hdd, windows xp patch with sp2

Antivirus... [ 11 Answers ]

May I get some advise, its about what is the best antivirus that I can use that won't make my PC slow, this antivirus will be install to a none network or no internet PC so that means I need a antivir that no updating require but if there is how can I update this antivir to a no internet PC......

Antivirus [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals I'm confused about selecting the antivirus for my PC ,can u tell me which is the best antivirus and also the best among the free antivirus softwares

View more questions Search