Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 07:10 PM
    80's cartoon/tv show...
    I believe it was a group of teenagers who played in a band... they would jump back and forth from real life to cartoon... I've searched forums for the name... but nothing sticks out. It wasn't the all girl group, JEM... it was girls and boys. I believe when they weren't playing music, they were fighting evil... THANKS!
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2008, 10:14 PM
    I remember that. I miss the good ol Saturday cartoons. KID VIDEO. It had a song that kind of went " from my viiidio to my raadio"
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Thanks a bunch!
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 19, 2008, 08:09 AM
    The villan was names master blaster. He was fat and hovered around on his own space ship thingy. I miss that cartton, along with captian N and game master, dungeons and dragons. Do you know if they ever got back home, or they just staty there cz it was more fun thatn the real world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70/80's cartoon show about witch and crying. [ 3 Answers ]

As best I can remember this was a one shot cartoon from the late 70's and early 80's. It had a little girl who was learning to be a witch. She had evil teachers/sisters/guardians who wanted her to be evil and souless but all she wanted was to be normal and have friends. I think the evil...

What was this show?- dog cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember if it was a movie exactly or even what channel it was on, all I remember was that the main character was a male dog (he was a stray) then I think he met a parrot with a Hispanic accent. The parrot proceeds to bring him to the house of an old woman who had lost of other dogs and he...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

Cartoon show form the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show in the early 80's that resembled Heman, but the hero had dark hair. And there was a woman with blue skin and a sharkfin helmet. There were also dwarves living in the forest. I think it may be called Dark Thorn... but I'm not sure. If you know the name of this kids show, please...

View more questions Search