Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Spring lawn care
    I live in the northeast. I would like to know in which order do I perform these steps for a small front lawn. Fertilize, reseed, put down weed killer ( I had a horrible time last year with weeds) and something for the PH. Thanks for any help.
    WMorg555
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Look on the internet. There's plenty of folks who could answer your question. Not me, I need to find out too.

There is a book I saw at a bookstore "The Lawn Doctor" I think. This guy had all the answers.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 04:05 AM
    I found a couple helpful sites -- I have thought about doing some lawn work

Spring Lawn Care - Lawn Care Tips

Natural Lawn Care

Some grass I planted last year looks really good -- watered to establish it

Makes the rest of yard look bad -- just made more work for myself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn care [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if someone would tell me how to go about setting up a lawn care business?

Getting a Lawn Tractor Ready for Spring [ 6 Answers ]

I just wondered if besides checking the oil and filling my lawn tractor with gas if there is anything else I should do to prepare it for spring? It is a Yardworks tractor with a 42 inch deck and automatic transmission that I purchased new last May. Thank you! Didi

Lawn care [ 1 Answers ]

When is the right time to weed and feed the lawn?

Lawn care program... [ 4 Answers ]

First post! Going to do my own lawncare this year. Kind of nervous. Bought a nice rubber wheel spreader. Now I live in Kansas City.10K SQ. FT. yard. What's a good program? I have a lawn care outline it is as follows: App 1 Spring fert and weed control App 2 Pre-emerge with fert and weed control...

New to Lawn Care [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house in April and now I have to start taking care of my lawn... What should I start with? I'm not sure what I need to do besides mowing it... It is April, so what do you usually do for lawns now? I'm a NEWBIE to this... I live in Rochester, NY.. Thanks!

View more questions Search