Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gothichippie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2004, 12:51 PM
    Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke
    Hey I am doing a project on evaluating the defference of pepsi and coke and I need some ideas. Are class already has the difference in current, taste, strength of acid in the drink. I need help.
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2004, 05:04 PM
    Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke
    I don't know if this will help you out, but I think that Pepsi has a nasty after-taste.

Good Luck!

- Lucy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A different coke commercial 80's [ 8 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for the group or song title for an 80's coke ad that was shown in the uk - it was the one with the kids on stage singing ' we are the future of our world, we are the hope of a nation, we are tomorrows people, we are the inspiration'! I've been searching for months and...

Pepsi Cola [ 20 Answers ]

Hi, Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can, coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building, and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they didn't want to Offend anyone. How about the majority of the American Public? Who...

Coke [ 2 Answers ]

Need to know some prices on Coke collectables. Some are glasses, bears, bottles. Glassart

Evaluate formulas [ 6 Answers ]

evaluate: x^2+y^3 if x=2 y=-3 4+-27=-23 -------------------- pm^2-z^3 if p=1 m=-4 z=-2 (1)(-4^2)-(-2)^3=(1)(16)-(-8)=16+8=24 ------------------------------------- -x^2-y^3 if x=-3 y=-2 -3^2-2^3 -9-8=-17

Difference btwn Pepsi and Coke [ 10 Answers ]

My friend and I are doing a project on the difference between Pepsi and Coke. We found out that both soft drinks have the same ingredients, excpet Pepsi has citric acid in it. Does anyone know what differnce the citric acid does to Pepsi? What is citric acid? What does it do to beverages? Does...

View more questions Search