Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Apr 3, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Bad Nightmare
    I had a really bad nightmare last night, that stuck with me and kept me from sleeping the rest of the night. I jotted down a basic outline before the dream faded away. Anyone got any ideas what my subconscious is trying to tell me?

• Some sort of acting/LARPing
    o I was running some sort of enactment
     Nobody signed up for my enactment
     I think I was a little disappointed about this
    o Friend running an apocalyptic enactment
     I attempted to sign up for her enactment multiple times
    • Thought I was really sneaky
    • Got caught, but still allowed to sign up multiple times because I was trying to be clever
    • Can't remember any of the character names.
     There was no real emotion to this portion
    • Dressing Room
    o Black man, bad teeth (Homeless?)
     I am very Irrate
    o Chase him out, outside of dressing room others help
    o Warning from man
     “Just though you might want to leave before he gets here”
     When I attack him, he turns into a black cat
    • Feral
    • One paw red, another a sickly green
    • I snap its neck
     Thorn in a Redwood
    • Was in the middle of a clearing…Park like setting
    o Possibly the centerpiece of this park
    • Redwood is bleeding green
    • A name - Nimbis, Nimbus?
    o Never actually heard the name in the dream, just know it for some reason
    • Bright flash in front of my eyes when I try to fall back asleep
    o Accompanied by a feeling of falling
    o Scares me awake
    • Getting out of bed, girlfriend says “Black”
    o Immediately go into panic mode

[edit] Sorry about the bullet marks. I typed this up at 2 this morning when I had the dream, and cut and paste it here before I left for work (I left for work in a bit of a hurry). I just went through and deleted some of the delusional stuff that was in there (I had only gotten about an hours sleep when this nightmare woke me up, and I was still having a bit of a panic attack when I was typing this into word).
    bulanik Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 11:58 AM

Hi, I have experienced something like this too, especially the falling sensation, it happens to me almost every time a dream ends.
    Maybe it is trying to tell you something, I cannot know for sure, why don't you investigate and analise your dream, try to make a connection to the reality. Usually dreams are composed of information of your recent memory.
    One more thing, I think that the name "Nimbus" has a special meaning - "rain" - that name I've heard it in school at the geography class, it was a part of the name of a cloud category ("cumuloNIMBUS")

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad nightmare [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday night I saw a nightmare that am in a room with thirsty and thinking about food .after words an evil shaped object(black fibrous object) coming in side by intruding the concrete roof and put some fruits on the table in a pot and left the same way with out any holes or any marks on the roof...

Bad nightmare [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday night I saw a nightmare in that am sitting in a room with thirsty afterwards a black object (flying fibrous black object) came inside by intruding the concrete roof and put some fruits in a pot on the table and left the same way without making any hole or mark on the roof (I watched it in...

Our nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend and I, both who are young professionals, who have never been in trouble before... have created our own little nightmare and now I need help... The other night we got into an argument and things got very heated. We slapped each other and the police were called. I was...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search