Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SharonLK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 09:35 AM
    Camille Lucas prints
    I also have two Camille Lucas prints, copyright 1936. One is signed Boyer, and one is by Raffray. I would appreciate information about these.
    Sharon LK
    Meredith2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 02:32 PM
    I, too, have a Camilla Lucas print, copyright 1936, and signed by Boyer. Does anyone know anything about it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Camille Lucas 1935 SLZ trademark [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original etching by Jean Charmeille titled Couesuon, France. It has a seal on it indicating the number 101. It has a paper trademark with the name of artist and title, as well as a silver and black seal with the SLZ triangle trademark. The scene ap[pears to be a house or some houses on...

How's to make a prints on a shirt? [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one gimme tips on how to make kick *** designs on clothes, like the prints they do on shirts for example like the englands style clothes you know the one color crest with the lions or the stamp faces. Wat kind of material do they use, how do they put it on. Basically how do you design and...

A. Robertson/camilla Lucas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a genuine original color etching (aquatinte) with a penciled signature by A. ROBERTSON, nb 37/350, provided with a small circle containing the letters SZL, representative of old houses crossed by a river (South Europe ?). On the back of the etching figure a label on wich is indicated "1937...

Is there still a PES and prints to be had [ 1 Answers ]

I bought two etchings about thirty years ago and would like to know if the society still exits and has etchings for sale. I have trouble making out the names of the artists. Both, irrrespective of their worth, are among my prized possessions, and my goal is to acquire other if possible. Any help...

View more questions Search