Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    Depends on who you talk to. Some people would say he was the most "evil man in the world", while others would say he was a remarkable ceremonial magician and still others would call him a satanist. No matter what he truly was, it can be concluded he was a skilled occultist and writer. He was a member of several occult groups. He also practiced astrology and was bi-sexual.
    Thanks for the info:)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Ty ill take a look @ the link:)
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 21, 2009, 11:06 AM

You're welcome :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    thx for the info:)
    He would have preferred to be remembered as a satanist, I am sure, but nonetheless, he was a remarkable man for his time and place. In his last photos he was quite bedraggled, thin to the point of biafran, and very, very lonely in his old age.

I don't think there hasn't been anything I haven't read on this man, not because I liked what he stood for, but because he could have had done more with his intelligence ( was always searching and hoping maybe he had, but not) for the good of society; he was very selfish. I think he would have fashioned himself after his contemporary Edgar Cayce, but then Cayce was truly ahead of his time.

Tick

Apr 21, 2009, 04:39 PM

I read somewhere that it is believed that Aliester Crowley killed his colleague and friend (well, supposed friend) Samuel Liddell Mathers. I think I read it in either "The Goetia" or the "Key of Solomon the King"... maybe neither. I read it somewhere though. It said that Crowley was angry with Mathers for a reason that I don't remember and summoned a spirit to kill him. I'm not sure if it's true as I never studied the circumstances of Mathers' death. But it is interesting nonetheless... just thought I'd add that bit of info ;)
    Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 04:44 PM

Mathers was slaughtered during a ceremony gone terribly wrong. And it wasn't by a demon.

Tick

Apr 21, 2009, 05:16 PM

OH my! That's horrible. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 01:20 AM

Magic only works for people who believe in it 100% Just don't try to cast a spell and say I hope it will work!
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 05:58 AM

Magic is real. But it is hard in Earth very hard. Magick is the Satans tool we don't care about Satan. We care about good magic like healing someone or creating butterflies sensing things that evil are close.
    Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 06:26 AM

Magic has absolutely nothing to do with Satan.

Tick
    Rkanovac77 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    Okay, I'll jump into the fire...

God is everything and everywhere, in the Bible or the Devil worshippers cauldron.

Choices are what I see. Created by our own stage magic perhaps?
    Can you define th god?

What we see is deception. Our sense of seeing is so erroneous. So, do we must believe to the erroneous thing?

To give some answer to my question: energy is the thing that is real. We must trust to the energy. Because the energy is reliable thing. Onli reliable thing out there. Now this is my true question: how do we use the energy to our advantage? What's the nature of the energy?
    Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    Could someone please explain that:

Magic is different than Magick which is different than devil worship.

I'd explain my view of the difference, but don't want to get "thumped" anymore.

Thanks in advance
    I don't know who would 'thump' you of all people, my dear. I know I wouldn't. However, the word magick is just an archaic spelling of our word magic. That is the only difference. As I said before, magic has nothing to do with devil worship, or the devil per se, in all his many incarnations.

I know this is an old thread, but could leave your question unanswered, and then there is our new member which is question.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magic cream [ 4 Answers ]

Where can you buy magic cream from and is is really effective on the body

How to on this magic trick [ 10 Answers ]

I was bored one day and decided to look on YouTube at some magic tricks. I found this guy, and I was wondering how this trick was done. http://www.youtube.com/v/-MLPS9Zq2nM It's about 8 minutes long and mostly in Japanese, but you don't really need to know what they're saying. Any insight...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

True magic [ 4 Answers ]

I thought it appropriate to post my question here. Don't ask me why. I don't see how to rate some ones post. How do I do that? Huh? Huh?

View more questions Search